This classic large Wood Rolling Pin with comfortable grips, is the best rolling pin for dough, pizza, pie, pastry, even fondant.
The BakerMaker wood rolling pin is made with durable nylon bearings to give you a better feel for the dough during rolling and will not rust after rinsing – unlike steel bearing rolling pins. It’s our heaviest rolling pin so you don’t have to push down as hard on your dough.
It’s a favorite among our BakerMaker test kitchen pastry chefs because of its weight, control and versatility.
Each pin features unique wood grain patterns due to natural variations in the wood and may slightly differ from example photos listed.
Dimensions & Other Information
• Length: 18 inches, including handles (50.8cm)
• Width: 2 inches (5.08cm)
• Weight: 1lbs. 8 oz. (680.4g)
• Great for larger volumes of dough
• Hand-wash thoroughly with warm soapy water
• Dry thoroughly with kitchen or paper towel
• Do not soak or set out on wet surface
• Do not put in dishwasher
Our products are also on Amazon.com